You may face this error when start development using Talend, once you get hands on with Talend this type of errors will be disappeared because, this error comes whenever you do typo mistakes or any configuration during populating schema from one component to another. if you follow simple steps in working environment you will not face this any more.
- All string which are set for any component must be closed with double quotes
- File name and paths
- line feed string
- column separator
- Host names
- Table name
- Database name and many more
- if you are using schema for any component then make sure the same schema is assign to next components schema other wise it throw error.
- tJavaRow is most popular component and many times it throws this error because schema is different than code generated column list.
- variables are used instead of column names
- if you create empty row in schema (with no column name)
if you follow these rules you will not this error again.